BASIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. By accessing and using this site, you acknowledge and accept that your use of this site is at your own risk.
2. We reserve the right to change all information on the site, including prices. You will be charged the price that was applicable at the time your order was made.
3. We reserve the right to refuse an order if, for example, there is non-payment or if the address is incomprehensible, incomplete or deemed inaccessible by our delivery service team.
4. If goods are not delivered or are faulty, we will only accept responsibility in accordance with our Return & Exchange Policy. We will not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from human error or damages.
5. Signatures are required for all deliveries. N-Card Ltd. does not accept responsibility if the goods are not signed for and/or are left at the delivery address.
6. Employees of N-Card Ltd. are not required to enter the personal premises of the customer's address in order to successfully deliver the goods.
7. Customers are responsible for any assembly required for the purchased products.
8. Deliveries over 40 kg cannot be made to addresses without elevators or available parking within a reasonable walking distance to the delivery address. We will only accept responsibility in accordance with our Delivery Policy.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, N-Card Ltd. disclaims the existence of any express and/or implied warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site. N-Card Ltd. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By accessing and using this site, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. N-Card Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing: THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WHISKERS N PAWS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.
Some products that we sell are covered by manufacturer warranties. While N-Card Ltd., at its sole discretion, offer assistance in claiming a manufacturer warranty, the administration and conditions of such warranties are the responsibility of the manufacturer. N-Card Ltd. shall not be responsible for any goods that are deemed not to be covered by a manufacturer warranty.
This site may contain links to other sites and pages which are not maintained or controlled by N-Card Ltd.. When you activate any of these links or pages, access to such a site or page is at your own risk, and as such, N-Card Ltd. disclaims all responsibility and liability.
USE OF PRODUCTS
The Customer shall ensure that the products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be fully responsible for exercising all necessary skill and care in handling and using the products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that The N-Card Ltd. assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given in relation to the products, and N-Card Ltd. shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk. Some products may be a choking hazard to human, children and pets and the Customer is fully responsible for monitoring the proper use of products around children and pets, including following supervision and guidelines as suggested by the manufacturer. Children and pets should never be left alone with products without adult supervision.
The materials on this site are directed solely at persons accessing the site from the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong. N-Card Ltd. makes no representation that any product or service referred to on this site is available, or appropriate for use for any other location.
N-Card Ltd. has full discretion to review, edit or otherwise alter this site and any information contained on it, including but not limited to N-Card Ltd. Online Shopping Terms and Conditions, at its sole discretion and without notice.
is a registered trade mark of N-Card Ltd. in Hong Kong. Other products and company names mentioned on our website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Our website design, text, graphics and images are owned by N-Card Ltd. and reproduction of any of these without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.